Thursday, December 26, 2013

Project Rainy Day - First Post

My name is Angie Golden and I would like to start 2014 off as a new beginning. I have so many goals for the upcoming year. I am inviting you to join me as I try to achieve these.  All of my goals tie in together and work off of each other. I cannot do one without it impacting another.

 First thing is I would like to learn something new and that is why I have chosen to begin blogging. The thought of me sharing what I learn along the way makes me feel like I am going to be accountable for my actions and how I grow along the way. Hopefully, we will all learn something and maybe even make a few friends.

Another thing I want to do this upcoming year is to save money and have a little something set aside for that inevitable rainy day. So, this is going to be my rainy day project. There are so many ways I am planning to do this. I can't wait to share all of my ideas with you!

The next big thing on the agenda for 2014 is to do some remodeling, redecoration, and maybe even a little renovation to my house. The majority of this I am going to be taking on myself with the help of my family. I cannot afford big contractors and professionals to do the job so I will be learning along the way to do certain projects. I will be going into more details on those as they pop up.

I look forward to sharing my story, my trials and tribulations, and hopefully even a few successes and I start my project rainy day and embark on all of my new beginnings

No comments:

Post a Comment