Monday, December 30, 2013

Free Samples Fan

I am a Free Samples Fan!

Do you like getting free samples in the mail? I know I do. Getting samples free is awesome!
It's like Christmas when you get something new in the mail!
Getting free samples allows me to try products before I decide to buy them.
Samples of health and beauty aids fit perfectly in a bag for a weekend trip. They are great to give to overnight guests.
Samples are just handy things to have around.
Here are a few sites that I use to get my free samples.

www.juliesfreebies.com - If you 'like' her on Facebook you will be so lucky. She posts free samples all the time!

www.allyou.com - All You will send you an email every day with their free sample of the day.

www.freebiesfrenzy.com - Sends you emails with free sample offers

www.gofreebies.com -sends free sample offers to your email.
 
This is a picture of my latest sample.
This past week, I have also received free samples of Clear shampoo and conditioner, truvia, and Eucerin lotion.

What are you waiting for? Go get your free samples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment